Monday, March 28, 2011

Pandora's Box - A Word From The Author



I want to welcome you to my new website. I have thought about doing this for a very long time, so I am really glad you are finally here. My name is John Hall, author of 'Pandora's Box.' Pandora's Box is a captivating story about a girl named Noelle. She knows there is something more to the world than just going to work every day and paying the bills. The young woman is called upon a timeless journey across the universe -  the only hope for life as we know it. Her success or failure will decide the fate and survival of every world. Throughout her journey she will unravel the secrets to a mystery as ancient as life itself.

This book was originally released a few years ago. There are several books in the series and I am currently finishing the second. Over the years, I found that there were changes I wanted to make to the original novel. If you have known me for a while and this is the first you are hearing about my book, that is part of the reason. I want you to know I am not here to sell a book. The book has been selling for years. I am here to give it away for free. Every week, I will publish a new chapter to my book, right here for you to read. To me, writing is not about making money, it is about sharing a story that people enjoy, myself included. Upon completion of this online work, the updated re-release of Pandora's Box will be made available to my readers and loyal fans. You will be able to order it from Barnes and Noble, Amazon, Kindle, Nook, etc. I thank you all for being patient over the past few years as my creative projects have continued to come together. 

My goal is to connect with my readers. I want to know what you think and I want to learn more about my story through all of you. If you like what you are reading, I ask that you please share this website with your friends so that they may enjoy this, as well. As we go along, I will explain the origin of this story and how it came about. To this day, I still find it unbelievable - the place where this tale came from and how it entered my consciousness. Feel free to post comments here, questions, errors you may find, and anything else that you want to share. This is an incredible journey we are about to take together. I invite you to follow Noelle on this quest as she opens Pandora's Box. 


1 comment: